Five New Members Installed on PHCC Educational Foundation Board
December 3, 2010 — The Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors (PHCC) Educational Foundation has installed its 2010-11 Board of Directors. The swearing-in ceremony, held Oct. 27th in Las Vegas in conjunction with CONNECT 2010, PHCC’s annual convention, marks the second year that the Foundation has maintained a Board that is separate from the PHCC’s Board.
Five new members joined the Board:
- Keith Bienvenu, Bienvenu Brothers, Metairie, La,
- Pat Blank, Quackenbush Co., Buffalo, N.Y.
- David Dugger, ShoffnerKaltoff Mechanical Electrical Svc., Knoxville, Tenn.
- Kathy Jonas, St. Joseph Valley PHCC, Mishawaka, Ind.
- Rich Kerzetski, Universal Plumbing & Heating Co., Las Vegas, N.V.
“With the addition of these talented volunteers, the Foundation will continue to restructure its resources and provide top-notch training through webinars, seminars and other courses, as well as keep members up-to-date with apprentice textbooks, assessment tests, bulletins and other valuable resources,” said Foundation Chairperson Bill Jones of Raven Mechanical, Houston, Texas.
In addition to the new members of the Board, the following individuals were reappointed for a second term:
- Vice Chair – Joe Rae Wagner of CTO, Inc., Harlingen, Texas
- Professional Educator Representative – Tom Applegate of the National Council of Local Administrators of Career and Technical Education, Westerville, Ohio
The Foundation Board works to help the Foundation accomplish its educational goals and serves as the liaison to the volunteer-led committees that power the Foundation’s program development.