December 23, 2010 — 2011 is upon us. You’ve made your own personal goals – eat better, save money, take that vacation you’ve been dreaming about forever. Now, what about resolutions for your service and repair plumbing/HVACR business? If you want new ideas and inspiration for new and better ways to streamline your business and increase profit margins, be sure to place the next Quality Service Contractors’ (QSC) Power Meeting on your 2011 “must do” list.
The Power Meeting will take place April 7-9, 2011, at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tenn. Consider bringing along key employees from your company, as this is a great way for them to get more involved in the day-to-day running of the business. The meeting will be packed full of sessions, speakers, networking events and social opportunities designed to power up contractors and help them regain control of their businesses after the recent economic upheaval. Highlights of the meeting include:
- Keynote Speaker: actor and activist Ed Begley, Jr. — You’ll instantly recognize this well-known actor, who has appeared in everything from Batman Forever to CSI: Miami. But what you may not know is that Begley is also one of the hottest speakers on eco-living in America. Practicing what he preaches, Begley sets a vivid example by living in a modest, energy-efficient home, driving an electric car long before it became a trend, and often riding his bicycle to Hollywood events. “Live Simply So That Others Can Simply Live” will inspire you, while making you laugh and think at the same time. You’ll come away with intelligent, realistic, and up-to-the-minute advice for making small changes to achieve big, “green” impact.
- Designing Your Business Success —Every business is perfectly designed to get the results it is getting. Getting different results means redesigning the business. Redesigning the business means redesigning the thought process of its ownership. This section will drill deeper into the actual business strategies behind the Seven Centers of Management Attention discussed in the E-Myth Seminar in Houston. The presenters will discuss the practical strategies for Leadership, Marketing, Financial, Organizational, Systems, and Personnel design. The objective is to create a business that is turnkey, that works predictably and consistently, that works FOR the owner and not just BECAUSE of them. When that happens, the various exit strategy options begin to clearly unfold.
- Managing in the Zone™ Foundations Program — This program will help restore power to managers, positioning you to regain structure and process in your organization and place responsibility where it belongs by creating systems of assessment and accountability.
- The Challenge Air/HODESCO Golf Tournament
- AO. Smith Plant Tour
- Roundtable discussions
- Opening and closing receptions
To register for this important event, call (800) 533-7694 or visit www.qsc-phcc.org.